Immigration Forms Completion Services

Are you trying to bring a family member or loved one to the US? Lighthouse Translations can be your guide to fill out and complete the immigration application. We would love to help you reunite with your loved one.


These are some of the forms we can help you with: I-129F, K1, I-130 and I-90, among others.

We handle all the translations required by the USCIS and we have all the necessary certifications to make sure that your immigration package is accepted on the first try. Our objective is to help you navegate the procedures that are constantly changing, so that your family can be together sooner than later. We work hard, inspired by our immigrant clients and their stories. We are helping unifiy families, while this country benefits from the innovation and economic progress provided by immigration.

By doing this work we are defending the values by which this country was built: the importance of family, liberty, equality, and due process. I would like to start by explaining some of the forms that we work with. Reach out to us today if you need help coordinating your appointment.

K1 Fiancé Visa Form or I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé

Let us start with the Fiancé Visa, legally known as form I-129F or the K1 visa. The K1 Visa allows your fiancé(e) to travel to this country for the wedding. Once your fiancé(e) arrives, the wedding must take place within 90 days. The following list contains all the evidence you should have to apply for the K1 Visa and the documents you should have translated.


Proof of US citizenship:

  • A copy of your Birth Certificate issued by a Civil Registry registrar, an office of vital statistics, or another civil authority that shows that you were born in the US.A copy of your Birth Certificate issued by a Civil Registry registrar, an office of vital statistics, or another civil authority that shows that you were born in the US.
  • A copy of your Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate issued by USCIS or the former INS.
  • A copy of Form FS-240, Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) issued by an embassy or consulate of the US.
  • A copy of your valid US Passport; or
  • An official declaration of a consular officer of the US that certifies that you are a US citizen and have a valid passport.

Proof that you or your fiancé(e) legally terminated any previous marriage (if it applies)

  • Divorce Decree
  • Annulment Order
  • Death Certificate of previous partner

A passport size color photograph of you and another one of your fiancé(e), taken within 30 days after submitting the application

Proof of a legal name change (if applicable)

Proof to support an IMBRA exemption (if applicable)

Proof that you and your fiancé(e) have the intention of marrying within 90 days of arriving in the US as a non-immigrant K-1.

Proof that you met your fiancé(e) in person within the previous two years before submitting Form I-129F. If you have not met in the past two years, you need to provide proof that meeting in person would infringe upon the strict and established customs of their culture or the foreign social practice of your fiancé(e) or that it would be of extreme difficulty for the applicant.

Steps and process for applying for immigration for the K1 Visa.

Once you have gathered all the evidence and required translated documents, you are ready to continue with the application process. We would coordinate an appointment with you, here in our Isabela office or in our San Juan office. During this appointment you will meet with one of our agents and we will ask you a series of questions that are aimed for correctly answering the questions in the corresponding USCIS questionnaire. We will make copies of your documentation and hand you back the originals. Call us today if you need help to make an appointment.

We will immediately start with the translation and certification process. Once this is finished, we will start the application process. You would need to visit our offices again to sign all the documentation once the project is ready to be sent to the USCIS by mail. At this stage in the process, we make sure that all the provided information is accurate and updated. Once your package is ready, we hand it to you so you can send it by mail, unless you prefer that we send it by mail. If you choose for us to send it, we will give you the USPS tracking number so that you can follow the package’s progress towards its destination. The waiting time will depend on the processing status the USCIS assigns to you. Every case is different. We will keep monitoring the application and helping with the next stage that would be the NVC or National Visa Center. We will also guide you through this stage and will help you with the required documents.

Form I-130, or Petition for Alien Relative is like the K1 Visa in terms of the rates and the processing times. However, it requires providing more evidence, especially if you got married in your spouse’s country of origin. Please contact us for more information.

The following is a list of the evidence required for a spouse or the visa for a family member:

Proof of US citizenship, legal permanent residency, or US National Status:

  • A copy of your Birth Certificate issued by a civil registry, vital statistics office or another civil authority that proves that you were born in the US,
  • A copy of your Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate issued by USCIS or the former INS,
  • A copy of Form FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad of United States Citizen, or a CRBA, issued by a US embassy or consulate,
  • A copy of your valid US passport,
  • An original declaration of a US consular officer that certifies that you are a US Citizen and that you have a valid passport, or
  • A copy of the front and back of your Permanent Residency Card (Also known as a Green Card or the I-551 form).

Evidence of your family relationship with one of the following:

  • Evidence that you or your spouse terminated any previous marriage (if applicable)
  • Spouse: a copy of your marriage certificate
  • Underage children: A copy of your children’s birth certificates
  • Siblings: A copy of both your and your sibling’s birth certificates
  • Father: a copy of your birth certificate

If you are applying for a spouse, evidence of good faith at the time of marriage:

  • Documentation that shows you own property jointly
  • A lease that shows joint property of a common residence, which means both of you live together at said address.
  • Documentation that proves that you and your spouse combined financial resources
  • Birth certificates for the children born to both of you
  • Sworn statement, or ratified statements by third parties that have personal knowledge that your marriage is genuine. Each sworn statement must include the full name and address of the person making the statement, their name and place of birth, and full information and details that explain how this person has knowledge of your marriage
  • Any other relevant documentation to prove that a current valid marriage exists

Legal name change proof (if applicable)

Two passport size pictures (if applicable)

Two passport size pictures (if applicable)

Then the process is the same as with the K1 Visa. Once we prepare your translated documents and the package is ready to be submitted, we will send the package and await a response from USCIS. We would be available to continue with the next steps. The Affidavit of Support is a very important document that would make you responsible of your immigrant family member for 10 years, independently of your living arrangements or civil status during said years. We will guide you through the process and all the requirements.

There is no way to bring a family member to this country with providing this form, your application will be denied without it. You will need to meet a requirement of a minimum annual income, to sponsor an immigrant. If you cannot meet the criteria, you can find a co-sponsor to sign with you.

Contact us today so we can help with your immigration application

No matter what your case or situation is, we are ready to supervise your immigration case progress through each stage, to help your family member and your family reunite as soon as possible. Contact us today to set up an appointment.