• Booth (either Table-top or Full-size)
• Interpreter Console
• Interpreter Microphone
• Wireless Audience Headsets
• Wireless Transmitters
Learn more about our interpretation equipment, including interpretation equipment rental. NOTE: For consecutive interpretation, the equipment listed above is not needed. In addition to the interpretation equipment listed above, you will need a sound system for your event. We work everyday with many audiovisual companies, from in-house hotel audiovisual companies to equipment owned by the client themselves. We will always touch base with your AV person to ensure that we are able to plug in to their sound system to ensure the best possible interpretation. Depending on the size of your meeting, you will need a combination of the following audiovisual equipment:
• PA Systems
• Handheld microphones
• Lapel microhpones
• Microphone stands
• Push-to-talk microphones
• Speaker stands
• Projection screens
We will be more than glad to refer you to reliable audiovisual professionals should you need us to recommend one for you. For the majority of events, we do not provide audiovisual equipment. Feel free to contact us for a consultation on any audiovisual needs you may have.
Sciences (biology and physical sciences)
• And many other industries that require specialized terminologies from our interpreters.
If your project requires specialized terminology for your industry, discuss it with one of our customer service representatives. Based on your needs, we may request for further information that would enable our interpreters to effectively do their job, including:
Reviewing beforehand any materials made available (Presentations, speech notes, meeting or company website, etc.).
Direct communication with the speaker(s) or presenters.
Research into the topics to be discussed.
Preparation of a term glossary.
• Cultural appropriateness
A team composed of three translation professionals is always assigned to each project- translator, editor, and proofreader. The members work together to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the document translation. We review and revise all translation work done to ensure grammatical correctness, context, localized word use, style, intended meaning, and overall message. To learn more about how we ensure the quality of your translated document, visit our quality assurance section.
• School diplomas
• Certificates (Marriage, Death, Birth)
• Other types of documents for individuals (legal, university or immigration purposes).
Lighthouse Translations and Interpretation Services has close to 10 years of experience translating and certifying documents. Delivery speed may be classified as regular or urgent. Certified translations are usually mailed via FedEx, USPS or certified mail.
2. Major credit cards (Visa/Mastercard / American Express)
4. Wire transfers
5. Purchase orders
1. The type of document for translation (legal, technical, financial)
2. How many words does the document to be translated contain
3. Whether the translation needs to be certified or not
4. The number of documents to be translated
5. Into or from what languages is the document going to be translated from or into
6. By when is the translation needed?
7. The format in which the document will be sent: (Word, PDF, Powerpoint, HTML,Faxed, Scanned Image)
Do let us know if you need us to send you a signed confidentiality agreement before you are able to send us your document so that we can prepare the quote. Many of our first time clients feel very reassured to know that we will protect the confidential nature of their document with the utmost care.