In this day and age of living fast paced and instant gratification, it’s always a good thing to slow down and look at your surroundings. This is the season of thanks people take stock of their lives and give thanks for their many blessings. The staff at Lighthouse is no different. We each made a list of a few things we are thankful for this year. So rather than posting a piece about Thanksgiving, we decided to share some of the things we’re thankful for with you. Take some time out of your busy day and jot down the things you’re thankful for this year. Post one or two in the comments if you feel like sharing.
- “I am grateful for every day of my life; for every day I have the chance to see the light of day. Every day is a chance of working towards becoming a better person. Every day is a day I can marvel at God’s creation, and feel that I am a part of it. But more importantly, I am grateful for the days that don’t work out. These days it’s really where I can test patience, charity and love.”
- “I am thankful for the wonderful partnerships we have forged with our clients and the blessing it is every day to provide really useful solutions and services to them.”
- “Working at Lighthouse- Not only have I learned to do a lot of things that come with the job, but I have learned a lot about myself, and others. I have an extended family that I can count on to support me through the daily challenges, and make me laugh when I’m so focused that I forget to smile.”
- “I am grateful and blessed: I finally finished my degree and have a new and exciting job.”
- “Great coworkers”
- “I am grateful for the love of my family, near and far, and the love that surrounds me at home. My job!! I am thankful for having a job that allows me the flexibility to continue my studies and care for my son.”
- “Family (biological and extended) without them I wouldn’t be who am I today. They are the ones that let me pursue my dream job and help with my kids. Friends that have been there at every step of the way! That have held my hand in times of need and have laughed along with me in times of joy!”
- “My Dream job!! Can’t see me doing anything else but especially the group of people I work with!”
- “I’m thankful for my new job with Lighthouse Translations this year.”
- “I am thankful of the commitment to excellence and sense of ownership of our team members and the joy with which they carry out their jobs every day. “
Unfortunately not all of our staff was available to comment before publication due to ongoing events and projects. We know that they have wonderful things to be thankful for as well and we are all thankful to have jobs that keep us busy. We wish all our readers a wonderful, happy and safe season of thanks.